Friday, March 19, 2010

Mom2Mom Sale

My sister and I have been busy, busy, busy! We have rented a table at our MOPS Mom2Mom Sale and are selling some of our homemade baby items. If you are interested in coming it is Saturday, March 20 @ 9AM-2PM at Cornerstone Church in Caledonia (corner of 84th st. and Kalamazoo Ave.) My sister crochets ADORABLE hats for boys and girls, sweaters, and headbands. If you are not able to make it to the sale and would love one of her items you can visit her Etsy shop at http://www.thedaintydaisy.etsy.com/ . I have been sewing away and I am selling burp cloths, children's hooded towels, pacifier clips, and some great gift sets that could be given as a GREAT baby gift. I have yet to create an etsy shop for my items but if you are interested in any of the items feel free to leave me a comment. Below are a few pictures of the items my sister and I have created!







1 comment:

The Slater Family said...

Cute stuff Crick! (and Betsy!)