As many of you know, I have been busy, busy, busy! Not just because I have a 1 year old that I have learned is a VERY active, full of energy, into everything, little boy! I have been sewing up a storm and I just thought I would use our blog to just give you a little glimpse into what I have been doing. Besides chasing around that little boy modeling his new outfit from his Grandpa & Grandma Potvin pictured above. These are some gift sets that I just finished making and I thought that they were so cute that I HAD to post the pictures of them along with my sweet boy :-) These are already spoken for but can definetely be remade to look identical. This N That Designs can now be found on facebook, so come find us and become a fan! You then can check out what I am currently creating!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment